Well, hello there! I'm what you might call an enthusiastically frustrated developer. You see, I have a love-hate relationship with coding. On the one hand, I can't get enough of it - I get all giddy at the thought of creating something new and exciting. On the other hand, it's like trying to solve a Rubik's cube blindfolded while standing on one foot. It's frustrating, it's maddening, and it's just a little bit hilarious. But hey, that's the life of a developer! I'm always up for a challenge, and I'm constantly trying to improve my skills.
So, if you need someone to code you a website or an app, just know that I'll be over here banging my head against the keyboard until something magical happens. Cheers to the joys and frustrations of coding!
- Birthday: 5 Oct,2000
- Website: www.shitalmainali.com.np
- Phone: +977-9851338055
- City: Kathmandu,Nepal
- Age: 23
- Degree: BSC(Hons) Computer System Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
Cups Of Coffee
Online Courses And Training
udemy.com, ISMT College, Shramsheel Vidyapith Nepal
- Data Analysis for Business and Finance
- cPanel Ultimate Course
- SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics
- Practical Web Development
- Adobe Photoshop 2022
- Stripe with C#
- SEO Training
- Training on Positive Akternatives for Raising Kindness in Education- Songsten Library, Deharadun India, 2017
Bachelor of Science in Technology
2018 - 2023
University of Sunderland
Bsc.(Hons) Computer System Engineering
2016 - 2018
SECONDARY EDUCATION EXAMINATION
2013 - 2016
National Education Board
Shramsheel Vidyapith Nepal
LOWER SECONDARY EDUCATION
2005 - 2012
National Education Board
Monastic Public English School
FREELANCING AND COLLEGE PROJECT
- Developed Assingment Management System, Beacon management System on a college project using C# and MsSQL.
- Worekd as assistant teacher to desing and build Library Management System using PHP and MySql
- Developed BabyBuy Andriod Mobile Application.
- Image Recognition Software using Python
- Live Streaming Platform with WebRTC.
- Developed Webisite for Punyaarjan Foundation with CMS.
- Developed a website for Orient College, Herald International College, Panini Education Network.
- Developed a new prototype for MICD Global Academy.
- Developed a website for Hideout Restro.
- Developed E-Commerce Site for S3G Electronics.
- Backend Development of Aniveda Animations.
- Developed POS and Inventory Management System for S3G Electronics.
- Developed Issue Tracker App for Software Company (Django)
- Developed Full Fledged Accouting Software for a Corporate Organizations.
- Multiple Blogging Sites.
- Worked as ERP Manager in Kathmandu World School, Bhaktapur.
2020 - 2023
Herald Education Foundation, Kathmandu,Nepal
- Handles overall working of IT Deparment with all the plans and Execution
- Lead in the design, development, and implementation of the LMS, Webiste, Marketing Materials and Social Media Handler
- Delegate tasks to the 6 members of the design team and provide counsel on all aspects of the project.
- Provide Service to the students and Teachers for any kind of IT related problems.
TEACHER: IT Department Head
2019 - 2022
Panini Education Network
- Dynamically involved on Student Counceling, LMS work and various sectors inside school premises
- Part Time Computer Teacher for SEE Appearing Students
- Developed result management system and worked on its implementation
- Tutor of Science, Maths and Computer of a students studying in grade 9 and grade 10
- Tutor of backend programming using C# of a student studying Bsc.CSIT.
- Tution Teacher of 5 students studying on primary level.
- Supervied Assingment Management System, Final Year Project for the BSc.CSIT students of Nobel College
Herald International College
Herald Secondary School
Inventory Management System
IT Head- Herald International College
When employees are treated just as well as the managers, it inspires loyalty. This type of company culture can lead to great things. The appreciation that great officers show to their employees will trickle down and you will begin to notice both peer recognition and gratitude flourish. He is loving, kind-hearted and generous and a person full of polite words. He always provides us with genuine ways to solve our all-IT Related Problems. He has supported herald and has been always there for us. I am really glad to say that we have Shital sir as an IT-Officer at this department. Hope he will provide us his support and Continuity to this work. "I appreciate the effort you put into your work."
Great Person. He can be defined as what we call "Multi-Talented" or "Versatile". Knows what he is actually doing and what needs to be done.
Er. Narayan Baral
He is the student a teacher who always remember. He has shown his good quality in his Alevels Program with his multi dynamic personality and helped college administration selflessly. Working with the team and his event management capability was perfectly seen.He is a student who makes me proud.
Karna Bahadur Shahi
Founding Principal- Panini Education Network
I consider Mr. Shital Mainali as an energetic/dynamic IT expert. His enthusiasm towards professionalism not only help the institution to grow but also established a congenial/respectful human relations among students, teachers & staffs. Panini school as a progressive learning center is trying to narrow down the gap in between the conventional teaching learning and the 21st century skills. Mr. Shital has played a remarkable role for goal panini.